What We Can Offer
What we can offer professionals
We aim to provide a prompt and brief response to the onset of mild-to-moderate mental health issues for infants, children and young people in Norfolk or Waveney.
- A Single Point of Contact (SPOC) team, dealing with all requests for involvement
- Close collaborative working with other agencies and professionals to provide the appropriate service for an infant, child or young person and their family
- An average of six sessions per child or young person
- Additional interventions, if appropriate, such as a group work programme and a period of one-to-one work
- Whenever possible, a service in a location that is suitable for the infant, child or young person and their family
Once we’ve received your referral, we’ll discuss the case with you by telephone or possibly offer a face-to-face consultation with you and other professionals. This will help us to clarify the needs of the infant, child or young person and their family.